Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stiff and twitching toes

Re: Stiff and twitching toes

Yes I am doing plenty of checking too, testing strength in my arms/legs/fingers etc; my wife has picked up on it and I'm trying to stop as it upsets her. My latest thing is my jaw, I don't seem to relax it and it doesn't settle in the middle; no doubt due to tension in some way!

Re: Stiff and twitching toes

Back in 1998 I had the exact same symptoms. I started having twitching, too, and bunches of worries. I found it hard to sleep and scoured the Internet for information...all of it seemed ominous. It continued for about a year, and I was certain I was going to die from ALS, etc. Well, I got involved in a family emergency that didn't involve me, so my mind was taken off of it. Lo and behold, my symptoms gradually disappeared. Here I am in 2009, still prone to twitching and muscle pain when I am stressed, but no disease manifested itself, etc. If I do have something, it is slow and not fast-progressing. Please try to stay busy and keep your mind occupied. As you can see, I still browse the Internet on this topic sometimes when I get some twitching, but nothing phases me now. I have learned to relax. Best of luck to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information