Thread: up date

up date

Well just an up date on how things are going, my husband Napoleon bougth me a car when we first moved down to dorset and i have to say in 9 month i only drove it the grand total of 124 mile i hated it, it felt like i was driving a tin can and i never felt safe so it went for its MOT and failed (thank the lord LOL) it was not going to be cheap to repaire so we sold it. i then bought a second hand AX and i have to say i have driven it more in 1 week then i ever did the tin can.

Well with the help of Nap i am driving to and from work he sits with me so maybe not a big step towards being free but still much better than i was doing.
    Last weekend i drove on my own and i did it by remembering somthing Meg told me a long long time ago positive thought i tell myself "I am not dizzy i am safe and well" " i am Happy i do not suffer with anxiety" i have to say the first few times i tryed it it did not work but the more you say it the more you belive it. I must say it about 500 times a day. give it ago it does work.
    PS when i drove on my own it was only about 4 miles but next time it maybe 40! fingers crossed.

Love and Light

Sam xx

Well done Sam! That is great progress.

It is important to feel safe when driving so it has obviously renewed your confidence to get rid of the 'tin can' and buy a car you can trust. I don't have problems with driving but if I think there is something wrong with my car I panic bigtime!

It doesn't matter how far you drive at the moment, more how often you drive. Keep those thoughts under control and you will soon be driving miles anyway!

Tammy x

Well done Sam you have done brilliantly, and it does go to show that by being positive we can over come these thoughts.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

well done sam the power of positivity strikes again keep up the good work

Keith

hi sam WELL DONE YOU!!!

im starting to drive the car into the city centre now.. its a great feeling when you've no panic or anything there, and you feel quite comfortable behind the wheel...

Keep up the good work
    lucy x

Thread Information