Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobcentre plus interviw

Jobcentre plus interviw

Hi

Really realley nervous today and panicy.

I am on incapacity benifit as the doc has signed me off work o si have to have an intterview at jobcentre to make sure im getting all the financial help im entitled to but im really really dreading it somuch that im in tears and didnt sleep well last nite.

I want it over with but part of me wants to rearrange it . I just dont know what to do. My mum is coming with me.

Tatty B xx

hi tatty

my adice would be to go and get it over with once you have got that over with you will know better where u stand financially so that will be one less worry and u have your mum for support if you dont go today you will feel worse,

hope u make it ok honey

big big tight hugg u can do it xxx

kairen x

Thank you Kairen....

I know deep down I should try to go today, im just so scared at the thought that I dont know the building im going to and that i will be focusing so hard on not passing out that I wont be able to take anything in they say.

My dads gonna wait outside the building in the car for me....I guess I will do it and if i feel ill i'll just leave.........

Tatty B xx

Tatty you will be fine im sure, i went for a job interview on monday, and im not kidding i thought i was going to be sick before i went as i had never been there before, it had been at least 12 years since i had an interview, i just kept thinking they are going tospeak to me and im going to burst into tears, then i thought you know these aree people just like me no better, so why should i be worrying, antway i got there and had no idead where it was it was up all these stairs with loads of diff offices aahhh, then i found it and there was a phone i had to ring this ext, number honstly i was ***** yes very nervous, but i just kept thinking im only talking to some one what is there to be affraid off, any ay 2 cut a long stroy i have 2 go back next week for 2nd interview after they have checked my references but she thought i had the job,,,,,

so there you go NOW IM FLAPPING ABOUT THE JOD AAAAHHHHH
    i hop it goes ok pet honestly i know what its like but at least u have yr mum with u and yr dad for a quick getaway let me know how u get on
    xxx

kairen x

Thanks hun...

Just wish I hadnt got myself in a state about it! My eyes are all puffy and stingy!! Lol

Never mind....I will do it and if I have to leave Thats ok it doesnt mean ive failed...I would be failing myself more if i juts cancled it til another day!

Only 10 mins now til mum and dad come and get me and my interviews at 12...aregh!!

Tatty B xx

good luck, you will be fine im sure, catch u later u will be so relieved when its over xxxx

kairen x

Hi Tatty
    Just read your post. Hope everything went ok at the jobcentre. Let us know how you got on.
    Take care
    Tracy
    x

Good luck Tatty!! I hope it goes well..

Hi Tatty

Hope it went well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi guys

Thanks for your words of encouragement earlier...

Mum and dad picked me up but when we got outside the building it was really busy as quite a walk and i just couldnt bring myself to do it [V]

My mum went in an explained how I was and they were completly fine and understanding, they've prob come across this before , so they've said theres no pressure and they leave it 2-3 moths, but if im still not ready then thats fine.

I was really down about it afterwards but i really worked myself up about it and i dont realyl think i was ready to do this just yet...but I cant blame myself for how I am feeling so ive not let it get to me for the rest of today....im just releved they were so understanding!

Tatty B xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information