Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off-balance

Off-balance

Anyone feel off-balance when they get up in the morning? It's a daily occurrrence now and lasts all day. I don't know what to do. Doctor says it's anxiety. I dread getting up but have to go to work.

Re: Off-balance

Yep I'm always off balance and dizzy and light-headed! It's awful! Don't worry you're not alone on that one. I think I have every symptom in the book!

I second that Bub, I feel exactly the same everyday as soon as I get up and it does stop me from getting out and about and enjoying my life.

Its my main symptom really and causes me a lot of anxiety.

An anxiety sufferer since 29/01/2008 - never giving up even if the way forward sometimes looks like the way backwards.

Today i feel like i cant concentrate as my head is very light and I cant look at something without it feeling like it's shaking!

Hey Bub, just wanted to let you know I also had this for about 6 months, it was the worst symptom I had and lasted the longest because of how scared I was of it. From he time I would wake up till bed I would feel off balance and when I walked I felt like I was walking to the right side all the time. I was lightheaded. I had every test done and of course it was anxiety, but I didnt want to believe it. It will get better for you. It takes a lot of patience with this one because who wants their sense of balance messed with? The fear is horrible. Please know that you wont fall over or faint, I never did, it just felt like it. It will go away, and if I can help with this one please let me know. Take care andyou can do this.

I'm fairly new to this site and was amazed at how many people actually suffer with the same symptom.
    Bad day today.

i get it too,it is the worst feeling that and feeling breathless

Thanks so much to those of you who replied. I honestly thought, until I read the posts on this website, that these symptoms couldn't just be anxiety.
    I am afraid of feeling off-balance. It's all I think about from the moment I wake up. I also walk to the right hand side - but so do many more people so I'm not alone.
    I must learn to have a little more patience!

Hello

I used to feel off balance to, i was so obsessed with it i would daily do balance tests like stand on one leg things like that to reassure myself, i found the more obsessed i became about it, the worst i was!!

I would walk to work in the morning and think carefully about my footing which in its self made me more clumsy.

It is definately anxiety hun you are not alone in this symptom and you may find if you worry about it less it will improve.

Take Care xxx

This only seems to come on for me later in the day when I've been awake for some time

Goes away as soon as i lay in bed with the lights out and TV on

My first ever blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information