Thread: Daith Piercing, IBS, Anxiety - help required!

Smile Daith Piercing, IBS, Anxiety - help required!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this so be nice! I moved out of my parents and bought a house in December for the first time. Due to complications with the move, mostly with things going wrong etc. I have been under a lot of stress and find myself increasingly worrying and getting myself worked up. This has also affected my stomach, I now have to go to the toilet more frequently with more foods having different effects, it has also made me sick randomly in the night a couple of times.

I thought I was over it however this past weekend I was stressing again due to planning a family party (the first one at my new house) and on Saturday night after the party I was woken up in the night needing the toilet (number 2) and was sick at the same time.. sorry for the details!

A friend with anxiety has recommended a daith piercing, is this something which could relieve the stress from my head? Has anyone else gone through this situation and had the same outcome? I'm just after some advice really!

Thank you.

Re: Daith Piercing, IBS, Anxiety - help required!

Daith piercing is for migraines?

Re: Daith Piercing, IBS, Anxiety - help required!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I know they are for migraines however more and more people now are coming forward saying they have actually eased their anxiety. My friend has had hers done and ever since her anxiety has reduced.. whether it is a psychological thing or it genuinely works.. who cares if it helps!

Thread Information