Hey guys
For a few weeks on and off I get these cramps in my lower abdomen after eating. They feel like contractions from labor with the same amount of pain that just knocks my air out. This pain make my chest feel weird and I get light headed. I've been working the yard, and I fear I picked up something from the soil. Like a parasite. My family is telling me that it's probably just stress. That they see that every time I eat I get mad or have anxiety.
I can't get seen by a doctor because of no insurance. Which just freaks me more out, I am also dealing with heart palps that are very much different then what I used to deal with (I have a thread in the heart section). So all these multiple symptoms will just be too much to tell the doctor about it. I used to get laughed at and told that my symptoms where everywhere. Will f$&@ I just told them what I felt.
I have and IUD in place so I also fear it might have migrated and they have been known to travel to the colon. :/

Maybe it is stress? Right now as I'm typing this I get emotional. Like why? Am I Depressed? My pelvic/lower abdomen area is hurting so bad right now :(