Thread: I am new and I am introducing myself

1. I am new and I am introducing myself

Hello everyone,

I am Amanda or as my friends and family call me Mandy or Manda. I joined No More Pain because I feel lonely suffering with chronic pain syndrome, Dystonia, and high functioning autism, I also have a phobia of clouds. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me because I have a swollen right arm and a lump has formed on my right pinky . Doctor said everything is normal. When no I wouldn't be asking for help if I knew it was normal. Also my arm wasn't swollen before, I didn't have issues with it before. The doctor never examined my arm. Also just because my blood tests don't show anything doesn't change that something is wrong. My friends and family members all see the changes I have gone through. It is not normal. I am sick. I am going in to my clinic tomorrow morning to either set up an appointment or see a doctor right then, and have them look at my arm. If they don't I am going to have to take action against them for neglecting me. I don't know what else to do. I keep losing feeling in my arm and when it started my pink and middle finger went numb and burned for two weeks. Now I have issues using it and my pinky has a small lump on the joint.

I need support from people who understand my frustrations. 🤗 I wish you all the best.
    " I might have a phobia of clouds but I still find them beautiful. I might suffer from chronic life but I still live it to the fullest. If you say I can't, I will prove you wrong by showing you I can." "I don't live to love, I love to live and to break your rules." © By Amanda

Re: I am new and I am introducing myself

Hi Mizz and welcome along.

I'm sure you will receive lots of support here.

Lovely to meet you.

Lisa
    x

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya MizzTwitch and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: I am new and I am introducing myself

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

Thread Information