Thread: Hello

Hello

I'm Matt.

I've suffered with Panic attacks for about 2 years now. For along time I passed it off as a digestive problem, and made tons of other excuses. I've only recently admitted to myself that I have a mental problem, and that I am probably suffering form Panic Disorder.

I'm currently in a bad way. My panic attacks happen mostly in lectures (i'm at university), and in my first uni exam I had a bad one. Since then I've been in a constant state of worry and I'm really freaked out. I've got 2 weeks until I finish uni but I think tomorrow I will ring my parents to tell them to come and pick me up.

I can't sleep, can barely eat, get many panic attacks a day completely at random. I'm really freaked out. I wasn't even an anxious person before I started getting them, but at the moment I'm a total nervous wreck.

Nice to meet you all

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Mattavfc and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information