Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: needing some form of advise empty inside

Re: needing some form of advise empty inside

Your subconscious learns through observation. It will only work they way it was created to but you can influence it within it's own parameters.

What you can change is your conscious mind. How you react is very important.

Re: needing some form of advise empty inside

what should i do if i am stuck in a circle of no thoughts apart from thinking not to think and feel numb/anxious inside because of it ?? i know this is still an form of compulsive thinking but the fear if i do not keep it up something bad gonna enter my mind and then i have total collapse, so scared and empty atm, reading the power of now but as you probably all did if you have read it argue with his points which i know can only further cause anxiety yet find it hard to stop.what he says makes so much sence but my mind wont let be believe and practise his ways of dealing with constant anxiety any advise appreciated even words of comfort might sound needy but i am lost atm :(
    Last edited by steveng1989; 22-05-17 at 02:39. Reason: grammer and other thoughts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information