Thread: Constant belching and stomach pain HELP?!?!?

Constant belching and stomach pain HELP?!?!?

For over a month now I have been plagued with constant belching on a daily basis every few minutes!!!!. Every few mins I expell a large amount of air from what feels like my intestines. I wake up every morning feeling full and have really been turned off food recently because of This (which is worrying because I'm naturally really small framed) it doesn't seem to matter what I eat, what time it is etc I need to burp. I've tried lansoprozole which didn't seem to do anything, gaviscon which also doesn't relieve me completely. H plori clear.. Apple cider vinegar quick also doesn't dreamaticslly help. The past few days I've started to get stomach discomfort too and feel a lump sensation in my throat however I don't really seem to have acid or heartburn which makes me worry!!
    I'm really worried this could be something bad!?? I'm only 22 and admit I have health anxiety but these symptoms havnt left at all for a month and it's really starting to scare me!! I had a bad bout of stress the past few months but this seems to have come on as my stress eased off. (Could still be a tiny bit stressed though maybe :/)
    Has anyone had this/know what it is? GERD/IBS etc? will I go away????? Or does it sound like something worse :'(
    IM SO WORRIED AND UNCOMFORTABLE DAILY. THIS IS REALLY TSKING OVER MY LIFE
    (Ps. I plan to make another appointment with my GP this week)

Re: Constant belching and stomach pain HELP?!?!?

You and me both. Your stomach as they say is your second brain. If you have been dealing with anxiety for awhile it can start to effect your gastro area anything from ibs to gerd can happen.

I have similiar symptoms and it can raise your anxiety or stress just think about them. Very difficult to overcome but not impossible.

Many people have overcome this and we can to. Stress and our constant worrying searching for an answer makes things worse sometimes. I would say stress caused it worrying about makes it worse. Like a cycle that dont stop. Find a way to break the cycle. What do you think it is?

Re: Constant belching and stomach pain HELP?!?!?

I really hope it will subside soon enough and that it is only the stress. I can't help but get carried away sometimes and start thinking about various cancers like stomach, Bowl or espohigus which makes me worry even more. I think because my symptoms havnt subsided at all I just worry that it could be more than GERD/IBS/gastritis or even jusy stress. I've woke up this morning after a 8 hour sleep and feel no different or better in any way, still lump in throat, feeling of fullness :( :( :(

Thumbs up Re: Constant belching and stomach pain HELP?!?!?

I had a similar thing happen to me after my first bout with anxiety/panic attacks. I had stomach pain for months. What really helped me was taking some probiotics. Eventually it went away.

Thread Information