Thread: more pets.

more pets.

Hi All,

I know you all think I'm mad and I agree but I wanted to say I dont care lol

As Some of you know, I got some new pets yesterday and I thought I should post about it.

Soooooo

It started like this....

I wanted to get a new pet, just 1 (honest) So I put a post on the website I'm on asking for some Spiderlings that i havent got and Someone PM'ed me and told me what they had.

So I fell in love with 2 of them and throught Damn I'm stuck so I'll choose both so I sent the money to them and then K.. PM'ed me saying I can have 2 free so I didnt turn it down. So that was 4 slings.

Next thing, she's posted them and I have another message from her and shes told me Shes posted 6. I was like OMFG I only wanted 1 but I couldnt say no as they were on there way. I was thinking mum will go mad I already Have 9 of them and now I have 15.

So I slowly told her I had 6 coming and she was fine about it lol well the best she could.

Then they came and there they were, Little things sitting looking out.

So I put them in the their new cages and they looked like they liked it as they were running around.

I PM's K.. to ask her some questions and as I have 3 differnet breeds but 2 of each. they are 8 weeks, 6 weeks and only 3 weeks. ( You can imagin how small they were, An Ant is bigger then them)

Anyway just a little piccy of one of them lol

My sister is sooo not happy about this, Shes off to Denmark on friday and I've told her I will let one out and it wont be seen at all and it will come out when its fully grown like a years time. Aww Im not cruel.

Nikk xxxxx

ps anyone want to beat the phobia are welcome to come here lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: more pets.

Holy moly....are u talking about baby spiders? I am so scared of spiders....good for you. I would not be able to sleep at night...LOL

Re: more pets.

I just saw ur pic...u r talking about real spiders....wow! What a unique pet to have......all God's creatures need love right?

Thread Information