Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: on edge all the time

Re: on edge all the time

thanks louise and sam for your replies......ive spent most of the day feeling absolutley shattered....ive tried to distract myself from this feeling but it doesnt seem to be working it just creeps in when i least expect it......oh well tommorrow is another day i really hope its a better one.....thanks...xx

i feel exactly the same some days worse than others so on edge you could tip over into anxiety but you dont know why,im hoping this happens when your getting better,thats what im trying to tell myself its us testing ourselves just to see how far !!!!

Hi
    I have been like this the past few weeks now and it really is upsetting. I am constantly living in fear that my relationship wont last and my bf will end up leaving me because i cant stop worrying and asking "what if's" like what if i move in with boyfriend and it doesnt work out or what if i am thinking this way because i have fallen out of love with him. I have been with him the past 6 years and i dont know why i have started to worry like this. I worry so miuch that my stomach gets sick and i get headaches but i dont get panic attacks (and please god i never will). I seem to be a bit better this evening than i have been in a few weeks. I have told my bf how i am feeling and he has told me that he is going no where and he doesnt think i am mad! I know to suvive this i will need him to stick by me. I am just praying i dont get worse cause i cant handle it as it is. I have started taking Valerina which is availalbe in most chemists. It relieves mild anxiety which i am praying i have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information