Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me again

Me again

Iv had a relapse.Havent had a panic attack since about August,although Im anxious all the time.Yesterday went to go to the shops with my parents 5 min into the journey started to get all the feelings of an PA.I asked my dad to turn round,I wanted to go to my safe place of home.He took me home and I calmed down,didnt get into a full blown panic Im please to say.We then tried again to venture out,I wasnt going to let this beat me.I read the paper until we got to the shops.I managed to stay out for about half an hour.When I got home I kept getting these feelings of panic,but without going into a flew blown attack,which was horrid.I then slept for 2 hours.
    Today I woke up with cramp,very anxious and down.I was eating my lunch today and started to come over panicky for nothing.All day I have felt like S...:(Im very negative,feel sick.I ache all over and just want to curl up and disapear.I keep getting these feeling of wanting to lash out.Its scarey.The negative thoughts are coming in.
    Sorry for the moan[|)]

Ellen XX

Hang in there, Ellen. You were doing well and will do again. And I'm proud of you for forcing yourself out again... you did really well!

(((hugs)))

i know the feeling just when you feel able to do stuff it all starts up again. but it will get better see it as a little blip its what i do and it helps me not to think i'm going back to square 1.

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

hi ellen
    its just a small set back and thats not a bad thing because if you hadn,t moved forward you wouldn,t have had a set back!!!!!(if that makes sense!!!!!!)
    its only natural to want to lash out when you feel so frustrated its just human nature!!!
    and don,t worry about moaning we are all here for each other
    take care
    rachel x

hi its better to moan to those who understand.[:X]
    Keep trying.

Love xFlyx

<center>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ELLEN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} </center>

A blip nothing more.

I was wondering what strategies you put in when you feel an attack coming on, or is it get back to your comfort zone asap?

Take care

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Ellen, coming here and having a moan is something we all do sometimes and it really helps.

When I read your post I thought how great it was that you went out again after calming yourself down. You star! I know you feel rough and are disappointed to have panic, but you didn't let it stop you altogether. I always feel bad for a few days, I think its the excess adrenaline, your body is trying to find its balance again. I'm sure its just a blip. Well done for getting out there again. :-)

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thank you everyone,you are all so kind.Im feeling so low tonight,dont know which way to turn.Feel so tired.Im so glad you all understand the feelings.Today I keep getting feeling like Im going to panic and then it goes off,does that make sense!!!!!feel agitated.:([Sigh...]

Ellen XX

aww Ellen sorry to hear you are feeling like this !

Hugs to you !!

You will get through it ! stay positive.........Will send you some positive vibes !!!

Hugs

Andrea
    xxx

HI ELLEN well done for not giving up that was a positive step take care[^]Debraxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information