Thread: vitamins which ones and what dosage!!!!!

vitamins which ones and what dosage!!!!!

IM TAKING TESCO B-ACTIVE THINK IT REALLY GOOD AND ONLY 1.95 FOR 20 TABS ONE A DAY DISSOVABLE, WHATS IN THEM

VIT C 476.0MG
    THIAMIN B1 10.4MG
    RIBOFLAIN B2 13.6MG
    NIACIN 45.3MG
    B6 7.1MG
    FOLIC ACID 366.0UG
    B12 8.6UG
    BIOTIN 130UG
    PANTOTHENIC ACID 22.7MG
    CALCIUM 95.OMG
    MAGNESIUM 95.0MG
    ZINC 9.0MG

FEEL FULL OF ENERGY WHEN I TAKE THEM IN THE MORNING, WONDERED IF I COULD DOUBLE THE DOSE, ASKED PHARMACIST SAID ALL OTHER VIT OK TO DOUBLE, BUT NOT NIACIN WOULD MAKE DOSE 90.6MG BUT READ ON NMP NATURAL REMEDIES THAT UP TO 100MG WOULD BE OK!!!!! ANY IDEARS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO TAKING OSTEOCARE CALCIUM/MAGNESIUM/VIT D3

CALS 800MG
    MAG 300MG
    VIT D 5UG
    ZINC 10MG
    COPPER 1000UG
    MANGANESE 0.5UG
    VIT D 5UG
    BORON 0.6MG

WOULD LIKE TO UP MAG DOSAGE

ALSO SEVEN SEAS EXTRA HIGH STRENGTH OMEGA 3

COD LIVER OIL 9.2G
    OMEGA 3 2800MG
    OF WHICH EPA &DHA 2300MG
    VIT D 5UG
    VIT E 10MG

OMEGA STRENGH OK I THINK BUT A BIT WORRIED ABOUT VIT D 5UG AND SAYS 100% DOSAGE BUT SAME DOSAGE IN CAL/MAG TABS SO TAKEN 10UG IS THIS OK!!!

DOING MY HEAD IN GOOGLED AND COMES UP DIFFRENT DOSAGE!!!

ANY ONE THAT COULD HELP WOULD BE MUCH WELCOMED. BEFORE MY HEAD BLOWS UP AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THANKS SANDY

Re: vitamins which ones and what dosage!!!!!

I can't really help but I always wander about Vitamins.
    I've just been told I am B12 Deficient, I am having weekly shots for 5 weeks then there checking my levels a month after having the last shot. I asked my nurse if I need to take an extra B12 Vitamin to see if this would help me more and she said no so I didn't.
    I think after I have my next blood test and get the results back I will think about taking a B complex as I have read some good things about them, like helping with stress and giving you more energy.
    Last edited by scooby28; 05-04-08 at 12:05.

Hiya sandy,

I always stick to 25-50mg of the B vitamins.niacin is B3.I have previously taken 100mg b complex supplement and it brought on panic like symptoms but not panic if you know what I mean.The doctor I had at the time reckoned I had excess b vits in my body that caused the flushing and racing heart.Just my experience hun.

bet xxx

I Aslo Have B12 Shots Monthly And Take 400 Mgs Of B12 A Day Magnesium Is Good Also..............linda

I am thinking of taking B12 vitamin tabs, but I have only seen them with a dosage of 2000mcgs ? Have I got that right ? I am coming off of Setraline, now down to 50mgs. Been taking it for some time now, and I didn't feel much benefit at all. I have read on here that this is the case with some of us. Perhaps a needed a higher dose, but I really didn't want to take anymore. The highest dose I took was 100mgs daily. I am doing this with the help of my GP. I must admit I feel brighter now that I am coming off them. I am more interested on what is going on around me. I don't feel so distant (if you know what I mean) I am now begging to feel part of what is going on around me, instead of having the feeling that I am standing on the sidelines. Does that make sense? I also take HRT for the HOT FLUSHES, but reading the information on the leaflet it is full of E numbers which surely can't be good for anxiety.

Best wishes to everyone.
    Jenny xxxxxxx

My doctor has me on a regimen of Vitamin C (minimum of 1000 mg, but more if I can take it - I am currently experimenting with 2000 mg per day), a full compliment of the B vitamins, and calcium and magnesium. I can definitely tell a difference from even two months ago.

I take the dissolvable ones too. And I take one in my water bottle when I go to the gym

Thread Information