Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lump IN penis. Anyone had this?

Re: Lump IN penis. Anyone had this?

Is it low enough down to be in the hair growth area? And do you shave the area? If you shave, perhaps it is an ingrowing hair or infection even?

It's one for a doctor though, although I'm not saying it's anything. It sounds like a cyst but with it reducing, maybe follicle related or even a pimple of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Is it low enough down to be in the hair growth area? And do you shave the area? If you shave, perhaps it is an ingrowing hair or infection even?

It's one for a doctor though, although I'm not saying it's anything. It sounds like a cyst but with it reducing, maybe follicle related or even a pimple of some kind.
    I don't shave down there. Its sort of inside. Its only there when you feel it, but the rarity of it, 1 percent of men get it, and the type I was worried about is one percent of the one percent, if that makes sense, and it seems smaller now. I think it may be a cyst. I would be worried if I got more or it got bigger.

---------- Post added at 06:07 ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GlassPinata View Post
    Well, eleven days might not be long enough to see a big change, even if it were something serious.
    But if it's actually getting smaller, that is certainly promising, and points to it most likely being, as i suggested before, some type of dermal cyst or blocked hair follicle.

I would monitor it closely if I were you, and certainly go to a doctor if it gets bigger. But as long as it's getting smaller, you probably don't have much to worry about.

best wishes.
    Thank you It does seem smaller. I know for a fact it has not grown since the post.

I’ve had this issue like a lump Or spot what could it be?

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WITH A LUMP IN THE PENIS WHO FOUND THIS PAGE VIA GOOGLE. NO YOU DO NOT HAVE PEYRONIE'S DISEASE. THIS IS JUST A HEMATOMA AND IT'S NORMAL YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHEN YOU HURT YOURSELF. IT WILL RESORB WITH TIME AND IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT FASTER JUST TAKE SOME ANTIOXIDANT SUPPLEMENTS (VITAMIN E, C, SELENIUM).

I was so worried before going to see a urologist. Peyronie's disease is rare and appears only after 50. Penis hematoma (wounds) however can happen and its calcification leads to a lump, or the feeling of having something strong piercing through your penis. With time, the calcification resorbs and your erections won't hurt anymore and you won't have the lump in the penis. Thank you and stop googling your symptoms.

I had this very concern. I am lucky enough to have a very experienced doctor at my place of work who I trust and can speak openly with.

My lump was hard-ish and underneath the skin on top of the shaft. Had a huge panic about it.

He literally felt it for no more than five second and said “That’s fine” apparently some sort of extra tissue and doctors see this type of concerns very often he said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information