Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brain tumor fear!

Re: Brain tumor fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothfairy View Post
    Have you then had the head scan?

Mine is a week this coming Monday
    no i am just waiting on an appt, i hope it comes quick as ive had this on and off for 8 days now!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Hello,

Just wondering how you were getting on with the head issues ? Over the weekend I felt fine but since getting back to work today (where I feel most tense) I can sense the dreaded brain-fog / head pressure / dizziness slowly building. Was looking forward to going out to watch the football tonight, but will see how it feels when get home

I think having the scan is a great idea for your own reassurance - best of luck
    Well it was ok, some days the pressure is there other days not however I have recently just caught a cold so not sure if the pressure is from the cold and sinus's or the head issue....but my scan is next week Monday at 08.40 - should hear something by the end of next week the Dr said.....so scared there is something though...makes my stomach do somersaults!

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xmas2016 View Post
    no i am just waiting on an appt, i hope it comes quick as ive had this on and off for 8 days now!
    I know how you feel, mine took 4 weeks to come through - assuming you in UK?

Well it was ok, some days the pressure is there other days not however I have recently just caught a cold so not sure if the pressure is from the cold and sinus's or the head issue....but my scan is next week Monday at 08.40 - should hear something by the end of next week the Dr said.....so scared there is something though...makes my stomach do somersaults!

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

I know how you feel, mine took 4 weeks to come through - assuming you in UK?
    Yes I’m in the UK. If I’m busy it takes my mind if it but as soon as I’m not it’s there and my nose goes numb too! So frustrating forever thinking something is wrong, this is all since I had a baby I was never a worrier before that!

I had a pressure-pain feeling behind my right eye last year that lasted 1-2 months. I would wake up in the morning and feel it coming back. I was convinced it was a tumor or something of the sort, or eye issues. it all eventually went away, along with the anxiety that followed it.

positive thoughts.

Have you then had the head scan?

Mine is a week this coming Monday
    Mines next Tuesday, good luck with yours

Thanks - dont have a problem going for it its the waiting for the results that scare and bug the hell out of me...constantly checking your phone for a missed call to say 'please come in'

On my way to have the head MRI. im a ball of nerves to say the least! I wish one could get the results instantly as I will have to wait for them. Im so scaared, I know there is something there!

Best of luck, I think mine took about 15mins was pretty straight-forward /painless process. Please do keep us updated as to your progress, I did have to wait about a month for results.

To me, the MRI scan machine sounded like an old 1980's computer game loading screen once it got going.

I have the results and all normal!!! Soooo happy

Great News - you must be very relieved, so re-assuring

Out of interest, have you had been proivded with any explanation for the head issues ? I was prescribed with Amitriptyline and have been using it for say the past 2/3 months. Unfortunately, I still have feelings of head pressure (not painful it's very hard to describe) which makes me feel off balance like walking on a boat or on sponges.

If I try to explain this to most people they don't understand and look at me as if am losing the plot. Am quite sane, but utterly fed-up of this head pressure / brain fog which doesn't seem to go away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information