Thread: Ear nasal and head pressure

Ear nasal and head pressure

These past few weeks, I been getting buzzing sounds in my head, my sinuses feel blocked, hot eyes, pressure or the feeling like there's something in my ears, crackling and mild itchyness, sometimes the pressure hurts.

My anxiety levels have gone up the roof, worse if my nose randomly gets blocked.
    I feel tense, get tension headaches that come and go, difficulty trying to think, thinking hurts my head.
    Always tired, fatigued, feeling tense, heavy headed.

Sometimes I get the feeling of sudden lightheadedness, buzzing sound stops volume goes low and ringing in the ears unexpectedly.

I been given doses of steroid nasal spray, Avamys, which I'm almost finished and was told I have a lot of fluid in my ears.
    It never worked, I feel that every time I put a spray in my nose, it increases anxious feelings.

Is this very common with anxiety and depression?

I had this last year, gets worse through spring and summer.
    Elevators and escalators make me lightheaded, last time I went on a roller coaster last year I felt horrible, then after going to the shopping mall I started feeling like there was an earthquake even though there isn't, then anxiety attack.

These feelings have made me feel fed up, obsessed and anxious about every feeling, if it's not this something else like muscular pain, neck stiffness.

Had multiple blood tests, ecg, chest xrays, all normal.

Re: Ear nasal and head pressure

I get similar symptoms, like someone is squeezing my head and the bridge of my nose goes numb sometimes too, I’ve had it all week this week

Thread Information