Hey this is for the ladies please be aware of the Birth Control Micronor (POP) prostrogen only. There are so many side effects that you can suffer from which i have experienced and still suffering, if you have history of Anxiety and Depression please be very aware that this pill can make things worse and after reasearching this pill is not suppossed to be perscribed to women who suffer these problems which my GP made no mention of this to me. I have suffered considerably whilst taking it for 2 and half months been off it for 2 weeks with still some emotional upset still. Irregular bleeding and period every 2 weeks was not healthy or good, the depression and irrational thoughts you get from this tablet is awful i went from loving my family to wanting to harm my son and i still cry my eyes out, becasue of this my life has been a mess whilst taking this tablet i soo cant wait to get my hormones back to normal. I was soo happy July this year felt like i could conquer the world then ending up feeling like a total lunatic that needed locking up once starting this tablet. For GP's to perscribe synthetic hormones it does not just mess with your body but your mind also. I DO NOT write this to scare or worry ladies just looking out for you all after my horrible experience which i am still trying to overcome. Plus i know i am not going crazy after reading forums on this tablet and women want it yellow flagged. Take Care all xxxxx