Thread: Lyrica 75mg for anxiety ????

Lyrica 75mg for anxiety ????

my doctor prescribed me above meds for anxiety

thing is their primarily for epilepsy and nerve pain , but can be used for anxiety

anybody else on these ???

Re: Lyrica 75mg for anxiety ????

I was prescribed lyrica a year ago for neuralgia, my starting dose was 75mg x 2, then I went to 150mg x 2, and they were great. I also noticed my anxiety lessened and I became more outgoing and slept better. After 6 months I decided to stop taking them because I felt better, and the withdrawal process was quite tough, but my life seemed to slip downhill since I stopped. I have had nightmares and terrible panic attacks.

Anyway, I have decided to go back on them and I am already starting to feel better, though I am a little edgy comapred to the last time I started. I think my tolerance for taking pills has got bad, I'm highly sensitive to small changes in my body. If I was you and the low dose works, I would not chase a buzz and go looking for a higher dose, stay with the dose that suits you and don't be extreme.

Slan, Jim.......

Cool Re: Lyrica 75mg for anxiety ????

Hiya dublin_man

I have been prescribed this med since november last year , to begin with i was given 2 x 50mg a day then two weeks later up i went onto 150mg daily as this was still not helping my severe panic attacks and anxiety last week i was told to up my dose to 100mg three times a day unfortunately i am here still not feeling any effects but have been assured by the doctor this meds if going work for severe GAD,and panic they must be built up slowly and was told once im on 400/500mg daily i will feel the benefits , i live in hope lol as have tried loads of other meds all to no avail

Like belfast_man has said though do not be extreme my case is extreme i'm thinking thats why there wanting to give me extreme bloody dosage and as im here desperate for any relief atal from my symptoms i am prob more fool for doing this

I wish you well

love dizzie

Re: Lyrica 75mg for anxiety ????

he put me on 75mg x 2 a day

Thread Information