Thread: St johns advice

St johns advice

Can someone with positive feedback about st johns wart please tell me what the best dosage and time to take etc is? I have tried flux and citlo and can't tolerate the side effects

Re: St johns advice

St John's Wart shouldn't be taken without doctor's advise. He'd be able to tell you what dose to take.

Hi, I have been taking SJW now for about 8 months and it seem to be doing a good job.

I did start on 3x300mg aday 1 morning/afternoon/and dinner time and have found it does help. But after 6months I felt it had stopped working so someone suggested that I lower the amount to 2x300mg aday 1 morning and dinner time and that seemed to have done the job again.

So i would suggest 2x300mg aday to start but no more that 900mg in 1 day.

Also waste off time asking a doctor about it as most doctors in the UK will not give you any advice on SJW one way or the other.

Also I seem not to find any side effects with it.

Thanks, I am really struggling still after taking fluoxitine for 3 days last week, it's been 4 days now and still bad symptoms so I think I will try sjw when this is out of my system, whenever that is?

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Also extremex does this work straight away or does it take weeks to get in your system?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbo View Post
    Thanks, I am really struggling still after taking fluoxitine for 3 days last week, it's been 4 days now and still bad symptoms so I think I will try sjw when this is out of my system, whenever that is?

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Also extremex does this work straight away or does it take weeks to get in your system?

Hello Abbo, As with most things the amount of time things take to build up in the body are different per-person, But I found that after a few days I noticed the benefit.
    But I did start on the higher level of 3x300mg.

Also if you find that it works well you can buy them Cheap from the usa around £10 for 250x300mg, p&p is only around £2 from iherb (trusted company) + $5 off first purchase with code BUY123 no min spend also you can get freebies and samples from them

St Johns wort isnt any good for Anxiety .It can be effective for Mild depression .Like with all herbal remedies It should be discussed with your Dr first as it can affect other meds or conditions you may have .It will also affect the contraceptive pill in Females and can cause a rash when exposed to sunlight ...Sue

Thread Information