Thread: Breasts

Breasts

Hiya all
    I have a really embrassing question. For the last 3 or 4 years i have been getting really itchy breasts. Wareing a bra is really uncomfortable. I have tryed lots of differetn materials and styles but they all seem to be hell to ware. I try very hard not to scratch or else i cannot stop and they bleed.
    I really do not feel comfortable talking to my doctor about it, esspacially as i already feel like i am wasting his time.
    Has anyone else had anything like this or know of any treatments?
    Thanks
    Blackie

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

“True bravery is shown by performing without witness what one might be capable of doing before all the world

Re: Breasts

Hello

I haven't had this but I've been in a position where I had to tell my doctor about something embarrassing. I was so nervous I couldn't breath! But it was fine and my doctor was great.
    Maybe you could ask to see a female doctor or nurse about it. They look at all female parts every day so have seen it all before.
    you can do it!
    Bx

Hi Blackie, being a man I haven't suffered from this. However my partner is going through it at the moment although its not anxiety related. She's stopped wearing a bra altogether and has bought quite a few semi lycra type halter tops. The ones that kinda only go down as far as your tummy, but still give the support up top.

She's told me that they have helped no end, as the itching was driving her mad. While I'm told she still gets a little sore from time to time, its a 100% improvement on any bra she has.

Krakers.

Hi Blackie,

Ohh hun, you have had this for such a long time, it must be irratable

What is your chemist like, mine is great and I can talk to him in a little room and he does advice. Can you talk to your chemist?

You could try some hydrocortisone cream 1%, which is available over the counter from the chemist, talk to your chemist about this.

I know you feel you maybe wasting your gp's time, but hun, this is easyaly cured with the right treatment. I know how dame hard it is NOT to scratch an itch ohh it must be driving you mad.

Please, pop off to get the advice of the chemist, but if you could, it would be best to go to your gp. Its possible it may be a little ecxma (oppss sorry about the spelling LOL) which IS treatable.

You take care hun

Please let us know how you get on, this WILL go, with the right treatment.

LOVE JILLXXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Thread Information