Thread: Lump down there

Lump down there

Hey I've found a tiny lump about 5mm down there. At first I thought it was a blocked hair folicule but I can't seem to be able to squeeze it out. If I apply pressure around the area I get lots of these little lumps where hairs are but they all go back to normal size when I stop. I've had this one a few weeks now and it's starting to play on my mind.it doesn't hurt. It's a yellow/white colour but feels very hard. . Any ideas?

Re: Lump down there

I have one about that same size in my mons pubis area. My Dr. told me it was scar tissue from my Csections.

Might be a lymph node or an ingrown hair. Please don't squeeze or prod at it as it should sort itself out in time. Only treat it if it gets painful and red...

Doesn't sound like a lymph node - sounds like a cyst. Don't squeeze it. Ask your doc to take a quick look next time you're there to ease your mind. I had one in the crease of my groin, squeezed it, and ended up having emergency surgery to drain the abscess that appeared!

Thanks for all of your replies you've certainly helped put my mind at rest. I need to go back to the Drs in the new year so I will ask about it but until then I will try and forget about it, thanks again

I had something very similar and the GP looked at it and said it was a Bartolion cyst(something like that) Common and harmless

ive had the same, it actually was a tiny cyst, and disappeared on its own. When it bothered me I soaked in a warm tub.

How long did you have it before it went away? Did it change in size at all? This lump is still here and some days I think it's a tiny bit bigger then other days it feels smaller but I'm not sure if that's just me imagining things. This is the first Christmas in a few years my anxiety hasn't been at a real high so I'm trying my hardest to control it and not get carried away. I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow for the new year

I think they can sometimes just disappear on their own or may stay for a long time. they are in fact very common and of no significance. I was really worried. went to the GP who took one look, told me what it was and said she'd seen hundreds1

Thank you for replying again. It's so annoying how somthing so small can have such a big impact on your mind I keep telling myself if it's not changing and not hurting it will be nothing serious and I'll make an appointment after the Christmas holidays to get it checked

Thread Information