I often have the feeling of being disconnected from reality... like I am just a body on some sort of autopilot and i myself aren't really there.

Is it possible to have DR/DP for a lifetime if you never really knew it was there?

Also, I don't know if related but I also get this feeling regularly of a constant wave of every possible emotion all at once, and its like it's creeping underneath my skin and it all wants to burst out. But at the same time, i feel nothing... I don't even recognise these emotions. I don't how to deal with them. I just let them consume me until they drift off again.

I struggle with what is real and what's fabricated in my head. The dreams I have at night become as distorted as my waking memory and I can't tell what's a dream and what's not.

Because i have had all these feelings and experiences from childhood, I have managed to somehow hide these kind of things from other people as well as myself. Only now that i'm older am i discovering these 'odd things' about myself and I am currently in a very long process of obtaining as many answers to my questions as possible. The problem is... the questions are constant and never ending and I dont think i can keep up :/