Okay this is really hard to explain so forgive me if I sound like a crazy person here.. :(

I have been having bother with my left arm for AGES,maybe over a year or so..at first I thought it was tennis elbow and wore a bandage..

this was away last year.

But it seems to be all up my arm and my left breast,collar bone,shoulder,neck,ribs,armpit,you name it,all onthe left side.

I was out last week and my heart banged and it stopped me dead(pardon the pun) and it was almost like my heart restarted but I got chest pains and I was shaky.

I was out yesterday with my mum and I was in the shopping centre and I started getting stitch like shar shooting pains on my left side and I had to sit down and I couldn't breathe in properly.

It's sore to use my whole left arm,it is rather sore and it is sore mostly at collar bone and side of my left breast and rib.

I dunno what this is. I am terrifed It's breast cancer or lung cancer or something related. :( I'm getting an appointment with doc tomorrow but I'm terrified.

Does anyone else know what the hell I'm talking about? I forgot to mention that it seems to be long standing but can get better sometimes and then otehrtimes it appear again really bad.