Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lightheaded / Dizziness

Re: Lightheaded / Dizziness

Hi,

Well it seems that i am not alone with this problem - which in some ways is re-assuring so thank you for the replies. Today I can feel the pressure in my head, it's strange - not like a painful headache but makes me feel all off-balance. Sometimes when dealing with other people it makes me feel worse, if someone is talkling to me and giving me too much information it stresses me and I just want to get away from them, especially when they are not prepared to listen back in return ! My work colleague has a habit of pen-clicking which I find does my nerves no help at all, I have mentioned this to them but still it continues :(

My head pressure has now started feeling more like I have a hollow space at the very top of my head and I send shooting sensations up to it by pressing around my ear and cheek, I'm hoping this is just inflamed facial nerves rather than sign of a brain issue...

Migraines can cause dizziness

Just to let you know, I experience basically the exact sensations, and I have for a very long time. I've had numerous medical tests, including multiple brain MRIs. Doctors can't give me an answer. For me the sensation of walking on a boat is by far the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life.

Some people say anxiety could be the culprit. I know ear and migraine issues can cause these kinds of symptoms as well.

What you're experiencing seems like a fairly common set of symptoms on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information