Over the last few weeks I have been feeling like my throat is always dry, even after drinking water, I remember ive had this symptom in the past but in addition to that I have a croaky voice. Once I have been talking for a minute or 2 my voice goes really hoarse.

It is worrying me it could be linked to something bad? I know my GP would just say I am worrying over nothing, he treats me like 'little miss worrier' even after having CBT and feeling fine for quite a while, makes me mad.

I am not feeling im thirsty all the time or anything like that, maybe I don't drink as much as I should really. I would say I drink a pint of water a day max but over the last few days ive been trying to drink more and yet it is still hoarse when I talk.

I am not ill or anything, I mean ive had this with colds before in the past but I haven 't had a cold. I have a wierd rubbing loud noise which I thought was down my ear but my GP said it is TMJ as it isn't down the ear, the noise I hear is just infront of the ear and he said my ears look perfect inside but I was worrying if its all cold/sinus related but he said ive no cold or fever so not to worry, ive had mild sinus probs in the past.

I am worrying alot over this throat thing and I am feeling exhausted, I am getting little sleep too thanks to my new puppy probably only 6 hours a night and since coming home from Spain 2 weeks ago I am still in holiday mode so not sleeping well at night, lol!