Thread: scared ive lost touch with reality

scared ive lost touch with reality

Im so frightened feel so spaced out and not with it at all feel like I cant remember anything everything around me doesnt seem real at all and I am so so scared that ive completely lost it or something it honestly feels like ive gone mad I cant stop obsessing that I am losing touch with reality. Ive read that this can be derealisation but im so scared its something more than that. What do people think can someone please help me? I feel so frightened

Re: scared ive lost touch with reality

If you had lost touch with reality, you wouldn't be on here asking about it. You would be lost inside it living it without questioning it. You would completely believe it and see it as normal.

What you are describing does fit into DP/DR and if you have a read of the threads on that board you will see others feeling the same.

This often comes from periods of higher anxiety or post panic. Have you experienced any of this?

Thread Information