Thread: dizzy foggy u name it

Thumbs down dizzy foggy u name it

Does anyone else get this feeling

I feel kinda dizzy. Its worse when im out in public so i had stopped going out. I feel like my mind is so tired im just going to pass out. My body doesnt feel tired at all. I do chores around the house and such and my body doesnt hurt but i just feel weird when im doing them.

I notice myself somethinsg breathing incorrectly. I Breathe from my stomach but sometimes i notice i just breathe faster than normal

I have gotten anything wrong ruled out by a docter so i know its anxiety.

They say you have to reprogram your breathing but i cant seem to do it. I tried realxation exercises but as soon as im done them i seem to come back to the same old dizzy self!

Anyone else have this problem? how do you cope with it?
    It really drives me nuts..it just seems to linger all day long

Re: dizzy foggy u name it

hi dee22,

this dizziness is all down to your breathing as are all other symptoms of anxiety your breathing is always part of the problem or part of the solution!!!

you have to practice it ALOT 5 or more times a day, and you have to do it conciously, it will not just happen on its own, you need to follow any deep breathing skills instructions, if you have'nt got them you just lie down and place your hand on you r abdomen, then breathe in for about 4 or 5 breaths slowly and then breathe out slowly, let the air out slowly, and when you breathe in your hand on your abdomen shoulf lift up so you are getting the air into all your lungs instead of this upper chest breathing that all anxious people are doing

hope that helps/makes sense

all the best emma

Yes I have this constant kinda dizzy feeling all the time and it stinks, it must be great to feel normal, and not have to worry about going out somewhere, you would think that by now after suffering with it for 40 odd years I would be used to it, only wish I was, and could tell it where to go, and it woudn't be a very nice place either.

Hi Dee

I get this too, its very common with anxiety, but the worse thing you can do hun is to stop going out, you must keep trying to go out and face your fears the more you do it the easier it will become.

Theres some good tips on the How to Cope section of the forum heres the link.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=coping

Hope you are feeling better soon !

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Thread Information