Thread: excess slyver and sore tongue and bloated tummy

excess slyver and sore tongue and bloated tummy

can anyone relate to any of these symptoms for a while ive had a dry mouth and a few digestion problems but for the last week ur so ive been getting a build up of slyver and a very sore tongue i bumped into an old friend of mine we got talking and i was telling her she told me that her mother was at the doctors with the same thing and was told it was the start of heart trouble oh my god fancy telling me that not that long ago i was rushed to a&e with symptoms of heart attack i was kept in over night and was told it was stress ive had chest pain and all the other symptoms thats associated with the heart but for her to tell me that today it has freaked me out so i just wanted to no if anybody here has had any of the symptoms and is it just anxiety ur is it true on wot she said its heart problem i think im going to have to make yet another visit to my gp

Re: excess slyver and sore tongue and bloated tummy

Yes been having exact samething the last couple of days.I have been eating a dip quite a bit with spicy sausage in it and lots and lots of salt also more sugar than normal..causing exactly the very same thing..

I have had it for about three days .Taste like i have been licking someones shoes or chewing leather..I think it will go away ,must be something you have been eating too spicy or too salty . Think about it and check and see what you have been eating alot of .. and that might be it but yes I feel exactly that for the last few days..

Thread Information