Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY READING

MY READING

Just had a free online reading done at astro.com, it was so much like me

you have to put in the place and time of your birth to get a reading,

this is what it says about me.......

Because of the position of the Sun in Leo, which indicates a sense of uniqueness and importance about the self, you will tend to become isolated, not physically but through a self-imposed psychological alienation.
    You are a person of extremes, very sensitive and desirous of attachment. There is some attraction to the occult or to psychic phenomena. You are active in the sense that there is a psychological struggle going on inside you between the positive and negative poles-those of affirming and satisfying or rejecting and repressing.
    At some point in your life, after the occurrence of a major dramatic event that will affect you deeply, the goal and entire expression of your ego may alter entirely.
    You are attracted by research and investigation in general.
    The conjunction of Neptune to the Ascendant shows that you are very sensitive and perhaps psychic. Your grip on the real world is loose; you need to grasp it more firmly.
    You are so physically sensitive to the injustices you observe in society that they can easily make you ill. Because your environment has such a powerful effect, you should try to make some contribution to relieve your anxieties about allowing these negative conditions to exist.
    You are sympathetic toward the oppressed, understanding of the emotionally disturbed, and forgiving to those who seem guiltless in their transgressions against society.

You easily become distraught over conditions you are powerless to do anything about, and your feelings of guilt and failure can make you withdraw into a world that is safe from responsibility.
    Merely minor disabilities will affect you in your intellectual endeavors. The worst that could happen would be an overly inquisitive, indecisive nature that never seems to be satisfied. However, you have within you the ability to avoid these psychological obstacles.

WOW!

mirryx

I have just tried that as well. I did guess time of birth but as you say...wow!!

I did have a chart drawn up about 12 years ago and that was 20pages of stuff that was scarily accurate.

I do think there is something in it!!

I will double check it all later

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

thanks for that mirry

my reading was pretty accurate about what im thinking at the moment - WOW

........life is for living not just for surviving

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">You are attracted by research and investigation in general.

mirryx

<div align="right">Originally posted by mirry - 21 December 2006 : 16:29:06</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Isn't this what I always say about you!!

I would love to have this done but it's so infurating that my parents can't remember what time I was born!! I blame them totally for everything now!!! [}]

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Piglet , Yes you do always say that lol, a friend of mine said she cant understand why I am not in a very important job, because what ever I do ,I study 100%...........I say "its the bloody anxiety in the way" [V]

As for your birth,

you must know if you were born am or pm ?

surely your parents must remember that ?
    or did they have so many children they didnt know what to do ?
    and lived in a shoe possibley? ,lol.

mirryx

Just thinking, they make great xmas presents, just print out on nice paper , lol.
    Although, it may be difficult getting peoples birth information lol.

mirryx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">you must know if you were born am or pm ?

surely your parents must remember that ?
    or did they have so many children they didnt know what to do ?
    and lived in a shoe possibley? ,lol.

mirryx

<div align="right">Originally posted by mirry - 21 December 2006 : 18:44:22</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I know can you believe it and no they only had the two of us. Dad was fairly convincing when I asked him some years ago but then when I asked my mum she told a completely conflicting story and both were at opposite ends of the day. I wish I could find out but they were absolutely no use at all.

Do you think my medical records would show it - although I was born in a nursing home not a hospital!

It's really very irritating as I have had several times in the past few years where I've been offered to have my chart drawn up - it's a bloody wonder they remember the day at all!!

Piglet goes off in a right strop!

Piglet xx

drags piglet outta strop and tuts loudly

oooooooo Piglet , must admit i had to double check my sons time of birth , some reason i thought it was 4.30 but it was 6.30 (close)
    lol......... Id bet on your mother being correct,
    if you put in your date of birth and put in the approx time of day your mother remembers , then just read it and see if it sounds like you , if not then try when your dad thinks it was.

mirryx

I sincerely doubt my mother is correct since she ended the conversation with "Or was that your sister"!!! My dad reckons she was totally delerious the whole 9 months and she reckons he was drunk - I'm leaving them to argue the toss!!

Meanwhile back to the ranch

Piglet feels much better since Sax promised to show her all the quiz questions before Sat

Piglet xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information