Thread: Ears hurting deep inside and pain under jaw

Ears hurting deep inside and pain under jaw

For the last several weeks I have been hurting in my ears deep inside and also right under my jaw bone.

My jaws also are painful and my forehead hurts..also the back of my neck..hurts..I get a little dizzy when out in the cold when turning my head sideways and my throat hurts..

All of this seems to be pretty constant yet my fever is normal.. only one time has it gone up one night when I had like a stomach virus..

My throat seems scratchy some and these symptoms are pretty persistent although the seem to quit at times.. other times when we have company over they seem to get really bad and I get short of breath.Im wondering do I have a cold and when I get anxious it gets worse.

It only seems that when we have company and I turn my head sideways do I get dizzy but then at night when im sleeping . I get up and go to the bathroom and lay back down turning my head sideways .. I feel this as well just for a few minutes..

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.. also my ears have been ringing for days now. a real high pitch..

Re: Ears hurting deep inside and pain under jaw

Hey mate, i also have all the symptoms u have mentioned its messing with my head two thinking i have teeth problems etc

Re: Ears hurting deep inside and pain under jaw

hiya hon

i have had similar symptoms.. turns out i have had a virus and then sinus infection... i needed anti biotics... i was bad for weeks... i also got dizzy - i do think however that i felt ill cos of virus but because i was worrying my anxiety kicked in and that made me feel twice as bad... do you think the same could be hapening to you... i also fealt really tired and lifeless.....

andreax x

Thread Information