Hi,

I had a routine medical which is compulsory to register at my new Doctors practise yesterday, all was well except from protein showing up in my urine. Suffering from health anxiety doesn't help and so now I am worrying about it. I am under alot of stress having split from my husband on 30 August, moving from Leicestershire to West Yorkshire which I had to do as I was living in an army house and as I was no longer with my husband I wasn't entitled to stay. So now I am a single Mum of a 6 and 11 year old boys and trying to survive on benefits. I was also wondering how you deal with stress, I feel quite hopeless at the moment, even though it was me that instigated the split after years of verbal, mental and emotional abuse. I thought that I would be so relieved to leave and part of me obviously is relieved but it is so hard. I am terrified of my health and hear so much about how stress can bring on illnesses, sometimes serious ones and I would love to know strategies or even medication that would help me get through this time. With the protein in my urine has worried me now and as always think of the worst case scenario and not the minor.

Many thanks for reading xx