Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily headache, feeling sick at times, starting to worry, nobody to talk with!

Re: Daily headache, feeling sick at times, starting to worry, nobody to talk with!

Hi all,

I managed to see a doctor, who I must admit was nice with me because some doctors I have seen in the past just don't care about us anxiety sufferers.

He looked into my eyes and did some basic neuro tests and said that there are no signs, which would worry him etc.

He told me tumours are very, very rare and that most doctors do not get to see one in the career as being a doctor and usually people who would have one, would have more than one symptom etc.

I’m to carry on with my medication and to see how I cope.

Red

Re: Daily headache, feeling sick at times, starting to worry, nobody to talk with!

Hi Red,

I too get headaches and always fear the worst!

I am slowly beginning to train my brain to think logically but I know how difficult it can be!

When I was younger I had a lot of tests and they checked my sinuses - you could mention this to doctor to see if they can test you.

I know what you mean about seeing people in the public eye with serious illness - it makes you really aware esp as a health anx sufferer

Claire

Hey there red!
    As i write this I have a slight headache but that is because I woke up too late this morning and have been on the computer and watching tv all day (NOT good for my poor eyes straining.)
    you woke up early you said? its most likely this? but u sed u were stressed and anxious- thats probably it. to get rid of ur sickness eat something with ginger in e.g. a clove, ginger nuts etc. and your poor head, drink a pint of water, and have a nice steamy bath with candles (might sound slightly gay and awkward but works) dont wash or anything just lie there and let the water cool on its own accord, turns the lights off and just put on a dim lamp or candles so that ur head and eyes arent irritated, and just reelaxx, try even going to sleep.
    hope this helps. x
    eden x
    p.s. you most definitely do NOT have a brain tumour there are so many other symptoms for that, I used to fear the worst and check up symptoms on the internet and e-mail nurses and doctors but to be honest its a waste of their time and energy. Everyone gets an occasional headache now and then red. You sound to me like a slight hypochondriac. xx

Hey Guys i have some problems i hope you can help me out.
    For the past two weeks now i have been having this kind of Headache that make me feel like am loosing my mind sometimes yes because of it sometimes i think so different like doing sometime bad and getting confuse even though i have not been to the hospital yet but i have taken some medication but still no change.
    And the Second one is i feel pains in my panis after or before i urinate and also after ejaculation during or after sex and i have also taken medication but no chance what should i do?Please help me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information