I've been on Mirtazapine for 9 weeks now. I am taking it for depression and was prescribed it because I wasn't sleeping well and was very anxious as well. I found it very sedating at first and I felt drugged up. I took 15 mg for 4 weeks then went up to 30mg. My problem is although I sleep well now and I am not anxious and my deep depression has lifted,I feel very flat and emotionless. I feel I have a low level depression now. I am in a dilemma whether to come off the Mirtazapine or increase it and hope it lifts my mood. My GP doesn't seem to have much idea when it comes to depression. I swore after coming off my last anti depressant (douselepine) that if I crashed again I would stay on anti depressants but when I went back on douselpine it didn't seem to work hence the mirtazapine. If how I am at the moment is the best I am going to fee l(i.e.NOT feel anything) I don't think I can stand it much longer. I'm scared to come off it and scared to stay on it. I have read on different forums that other people get emotional blunting on Mirtazapine.