Thread: Trying cannabis oil anyone else tried?

Trying cannabis oil anyone else tried?

I'm trying to work on my anxiety. I have xanax for emergencies. I don't want daily meds.

My issues are obsessive self checking. I freaked out that I had diabetes cause I was thirsty and took a home test coming up with a reading of 97 after fasting. I thought that was too high. So Checked 10 times over an hour and got numbers from 97 to 110. Then that afternoon an hour after having an orange and two hours after a sandwich i got a reading of 88 and 85. So clearly my blood sugar is ok. I felt like an idiot. My thirst has dissapeares with that fear. But I'm sure something else will surface so I want to try something. So I ordered CBD oil from pure Kana. It's an anti anxiety strain. It's definitely legal but I'm skeptical as to whether it will help. Anyone have experience?

Re: Trying cannabis oil anyone else tried?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Trying cannabis oil anyone else tried?

Hi, I don't know if it was the same thing but I had some cannabis based cream for arthritis. It was ages ago, from the internet I cannot remember the name or the cost.
    It came in a tiny jar. I used it and it made no difference to my pain.
    Try not to keep testing your sugar levels. All the best

Thread Information