Page 336 of 540 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi Laura, he will be able to help you just hang on in there its not long now, lots of love and xx

Hi Nicola - sorry you are so agitated - lowering the dose will help - need to get the balance right - but just finding it! How your UTI is it easing a bit. How's hubby?

What was the dose of ven you were taking? and you are taking 75mg now - what is the "normal" dose of ven?

I was taking 150mg of ven, 75mg in the morning and 75mg at night, have been told to cut back to 75mg in am and just 37.5mg at night which i was on and seemed to be making progress but physc upped it as was very anxious about mum going holiday which didnt happen so think i shouldve stayed at the dose i was on! Hubby alot better and uti is clearing up but still got traces of protein in it but gp wasnt concerned as still on antibiotics anyway, how are you feeling now hun? X x

Oh think you will be better on that dose Nicola -

Tbh Nicola feeling crap - my period is due but has been messing me about have had all the symptoms - cramps, crying - hot and cold for about 10 days and really not helping but no actual period. Sore boobs too! Feel like Jordan!!

Anyway getting a bit nearer - glad you feel a bit better and hubby too - still with mum - I am at my mums again! Still what the hec - we have to look after ourselves whilst we are like this.

Nicola when you were called in to see the psychiatrist were you on your own? I know mum was there - like hubby will be - but you go in the room on your own. You know what I mean

For my first initial appointment i went in on my own so i could properly open up to her and then on my second appointment she actually asked my permission if she could talk to my mum on her own and last time i went mum and dad came in with me.....a proper family affair! I thought my dad would understand better if he came in aswel and i think it helped x x

Yes I want to go in on my own for the first one - 1.5 hrs - long time - were you in that length of time?

You know what feel totally annoyed - my so called friend just phoned and really hasn't a bloody clue about mental illness - oh I've just booked my holiday to Spain in June - would do you good! I did this, that, over Easter - it saddens me - just hasn't a clue - tbh in tears writing this.

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

when I mentioned anxiety - I said it was totally frightening. Oh dear she replied. Opened my eyes I can tell you - Oh I'll pop in to see you - feel like locking the bloody door!

Is it me?

My best friend is the same hun i love her to bits but she thinks anxiety is all in our heads blar blar blar! I just tell her to shut up now lol but it saddens me when i hear of friends having fun etc. I was in nearly 2 hours for my first appointment. x x

Wow Nicola - now that is a long time! did she go over different meds with you?

Hi folks, sorry to read that most/all of us are feeling shite at the moment. I forced myself to go do some painting at Andy's and got a fair bit done in between showers. I'm beginning to realise that I feel much worse on 100mg Sert than I did on 50 so tomorrow I'm only having 50mg, 2 fags, 2 cuppy's.

Hope you all feel better soon, we will get there, just not this week

No she just chose the med she thought was best for me after the initial consultation, you just have to put your trust in them and i know thats hard, to you mr w x x

Page 336 of 540 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast

Thread Information