Thread: Someone Please Help!!! pls

Someone Please Help!!! pls

Hey guys Im 19 yrs old I'm athletic and artistic. a few months a back i had a bad panic attack which led to depression and eventually existential thoughts. I don't have dp but its been hard to let go of these existential thoughts. Im religious but at the same time for some reason i keep sweating the idea of solipsism i wonder what this is this because my perception of reality is all i know i wonder if the people around me are in the same moment or if they even exist i know that sounds crazy but i don't believe it the idea just bothers me very much. And that makes me a little uneasy because i can't prove it. When i think deeply everything starts to seem absurd like how did i land up on this planet in the middle of the universe. Its fascinating butt at the same time it bothers me sometimes and makes it harder to engage in certain things like working out and playing sports things which i used to enjoy tremendously. It bothers me because i wonder if I'm sharing the experience with other people i just want to know that for sure. If that makes sense at all can u guys please give me advice to get through this. Im very ambitious and i want to help other people. I just need someone to help guide me through this phase. It just bothers me for whatever reason and stays in the back of my mind.

Re: Someone Please Help!!! pls

Hi

Please can you update your previous post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=212124

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information