Thread: HELP

HELP

I Am Finding It Really Hard To Cope Anxiety Is On My Mind 24hours A Day The Doc Said Change My Meds But Im So Scared Because When I Have A Panic Attack I Throw Up And Have Dirroiah I Keep Thinking Whats The Point In Going On Everyone Keeps Telling Me It Will Get Better But I Cant See It. I Really Love My Life (the One Without Anxiety) But This Life Feels Like Hell
    Sorry To Be So Down Just Wanted To Tell Someone

Re: HELP

Hi Emma

I know just how you feel - I feel dreadful today band tightening round my head
    Pains everywhere and an impending sense of doom BUT i know it is just stupid anxiety and it can not harm me

Try and distract yourself from your thoughts as they are controlling you if you can or get some fresh air

Stop being so hard upon yourself you are doing great even by just going on here you have done something positive

MIKE

Emma i took a lot of meds before i stumbled on one that actually worked
    i thought exactly like you and it consumed me 24/7 and never went away.
    Do as doc says and also ask him for anxiety classes to learn how to interpret our thoughts and change them ,also relaxation techniques which are essential when adrenaline is pouring into our system
    One thing i can say is it will get better,i can testify to that but be brave change medication if it isnt working and ask about them classes
    Pm me any time for advice support and a chat ok x

thank you all

Thread Information