Thread: introducing myself

introducing myself

hello am sitting here feel like the room is tilting and have tears running down my face. Am so exhausted with fear cant take much more..... think I have inner ear infection or worse, feel dizzy a lot why why... two weeks ago I was dancing in a show in london . Still got thease dizzy spells but not so often it comes and goes. have sufered from panic all my life on and of. two years ago i ended up having a brain scan because I had twitching eyelid and numbness . all clear. I feel so lonely right now i cant bear it, just want to be me again. dont want to go back on antidepressents. is it my ears have i got labyrinthitis or menieres disease or is it panic am so confused i dont know anymore.

Hi Topazmataz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: introducing myself

hi, just want to say hello. i discovered this website after suffering side-effects coming off of citalopram and found the forum amazing. I had no idea what was wrong with me and it was reassuring to know that it's not just me. So thank you.

L

Hello Topazmataz
    welcome to the forum
    you will find lots of support here
    take care
    fran

Smile Re: introducing myself

Hello it's nice to meet you welcome to NMP if you ever need to talk just message me hope your feeling better soon love always xxpearlxx

Thank you Pearl and fran devine and of course nicola. it was kind of you to welcome me. Really glad have found this site. it so amazing to find so many people who have suffered or are suffering like me.. Have hd an excellent day so far feeling really strong .... hope you are welll to....XXX hope i am doing this right !!!!!!

Hi

Welcome to NMP
    Im sure you will find loads of help and support here

Hi there Topazmataz (what a great name, I love it!)

I've just found this forum today and like you, I have panic issues as well as anxiety...I'm glad to hear your day is going well and I look forward to chatting with you here in the future

Hello everyone ... I hate this panic thing why do we have to have it,,, Want so much for it to go away.. Had hideous couple of days . Doctor says nothing wrong so whty do i still fell so dizzy and hollow????? had a nightmare evening last night felt like i want too run away from myself..... I find it hard to believe that i am so stressed that i am making myself feel so bad. woke up in tears this morning... ended up having a relly okay day, had a dance rehersal all day . had to do loads of spins and things noone there knows what a huge effort it is just to drive there... so I cant be that ill if i can do that can i ?? S why do i still feel dizzy on and of its that thats making me panic... that and my horrendous personal life.... sorry just waffling really just wnted to talk i guess.... Is anyone there?

talk away I'm here to listen

Thread Information