Page 296 of 540 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

hi nicola i was very up and down for a while as you know, but i can really see the light now so much more positive, and i don't think i've ever felt as calm, so they are working the best move i have made changing to ven.

i know you will start to feel better soon, and you sound more positive theses days, i'm so pleased for you nicola you deserve it xx

Evening all - looks like a mixed bag for some of us on here - not been feeling good either - surprise! Bad anxiety - feels as though a load of wasps are stinging me in my stomach - ouch and feel very low. Just want than damn letter to come - even the sunshine is not helping my mood. Hope you all have a better night. Luv Laura x

aw laura im so sorry for you hun, when i was feeling low i hated sunny days too, just dont match the mood, but you will get there, you will get your letter soon, or maybe a phone call, i got a call, and you will get some proper help. my heart goes out to you hun, i know only too well what you;re going through. hope you start to feel better soon

I also got a phonecall for my appointment instead of a letter x x

What an absolute sweetheart she is WW. How are you doing....all good I hope Jackie

Aw Mr W she is so adorable love the bonnet x x

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

How are you feeling on the sert? Any better? X x

Aw, she's gorgeous William! (Don't say she takes after you! ). She'll have needed a hat today, think it was even warmer today. Got the grass cut, although to be honest it didn't take long, can't believe I got it cut in March, don't think it's really started growing yet.

Take care.

Hazel.

Yeah isn't she just a wee darlin

Hi Kitt, Nicola, Hazel, everyone. As you know I increased the Sertraline to 100mg a few days ago. Still having feelings of mild depression but I think that will go in the next week or two. Keeping busy helps, I've spent most of the day up a ladder with a paint pot on a hook, and a 4 inch brush. I'm quite burned cuz just wearing shorts and old trainers.
    I even got a wolf whistle but when I turned to look it was a bloke with a crew cut dyed pink Any port in a storm though

mr w holly has made my night, a real wee cutie, love the bonnet, hope you are feeling ok tonight, still early days on the increase, i found that my low mood was the last thing to lift, so hopefully you will feel the full benefits soon...i hope so, have a good night xx

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Yeah isn't she just a wee darlin

Hi Kitt, Nicola, Hazel, everyone. As you know I increased the Sertraline to 100mg a few days ago. Still having feelings of mild depression but I think that will go in the next week or two. Keeping busy helps, I've spent most of the day up a ladder with a paint pot on a hook, and a 4 inch brush. I'm quite burned cuz just wearing shorts and old trainers.
    I even got a wolf whistle but when I turned to look it was a bloke with a crew cut dyed pink Any port in a storm though
    Oh WW I missed your wicked sense of humour, where have you been? You don't play word morph anymore

Page 296 of 540 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast

Thread Information