Page 446 of 540 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Haha - the awful day club!

Not too bad here, had a visit from Andy and Holly. Karly is away to a hen night in Aberdeen, and Mrs W working till 9 so just chilled. Made chicken sate on skewers with chilli and peanut sauce for lunch, yum. It was nice and warm here so I sat out in the garden with Holly, Meggy and the cats while Andy played the xbox. Must get along to Asda and buy Mrs W a bottle of plonk coz she's had a hard 2 days at work.

Sam now that you feeling a bit better I'll put up some pics of Paratha and daal and how to make them if you like?

all round...

hi all

not doing too bad here feeling ok did feel a bit wobbly when i went out but not too bad detached feeling has gone for the moment which is good sorry some of you are having a bad time today sending sleeping ok but will join you for a hot chocolate later xxxxx

Glad you've had a good day Mr W and Angel wish i had on count down to my hot choc and zop time and pray for a better day tomo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Nicola i hope you have a better day too xxxxx

Got my hot choc in front of me now, can't wait for bedtime and the zop.

What a rubbish day - tired, anxiety, tinnitus, got scratched by a cat and just had to take a couple of ibprofen for a splitting headache

Hope tomorrow's better for everyone

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Ive took my zop already.......want today over and done with x x

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

are you on facebook Mr Red? xx

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I'd love to join in if I may.
    Mr. W thank you for saying come along in a couple of weeks ago, the song made me cry, in a good way just took a while to get myself together.

You all know how it goes, the usual stuff, anxiety, depression. agoraphobia for about 6 months now. I take 40mg citalopram and started quetiapine a couple of weeks ago (I haven't seen it mentioned too much on the board?) I've come a long way from sitting in a chair in pjs all day but it feels like there's still a way to go.

Sorry so many seem to be having a bad day. Where does it come from and where does it go to? I spent sometime in the garden weeding and cutting the grass in the sunshine, quite a few tears and intrusive thoughts but felt good overall. Had tea, was fine, and then things going downhill this evening.

Oops, well it's taken me so long to psych myself up to post and now I can't stop, so I will

Lilac

Hi and welcome Lilac come and join in our group therapy as we call it lol xx

Welcome Lilac, join in the fun. Do you like hot chocolate?

I've heard of quetiapine, but not known anyone on it.. have you found it beneficial?

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Page 446 of 540 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496 ... LastLast

Thread Information