Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: **IMPORTANT** Please help us Keep NMP up and running!!

Re: **IMPORTANT** Please help us Keep NMP up and running!!

Wow, how generous Cykhet!

Quote Originally Posted by Cykhet View Post
    It's my pleasure. I'm fortunate to have found this community and want to contribute in any way possible
    Thats really generous and especially from a new member!

I hope everyone remembers this and makes a point to help you where they can on here in return.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Wow, how generous Cykhet!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Thats really generous and especially from a new member!

I hope everyone remembers this and makes a point to help you where they can on here in return.
    My pleasure The best part about giving is expecting absolutely nothing in return. My satisfaction in this is seeing this community grow and continue to help others in need.

I'm talking to Alex about the migration now, hopefully this upgrade will be coming in the near future.

Cheers all.

Wow, thank you!!

I've made a small donation. Sorry it can't be more, but I realised just how much this community has meant to me, especially in the earlier years of my depression. It helped me know how to cope with medication side effects etc. I would hate to see it go!

Will make a donation as soon as my money comes through. We must keep nmp going! Thanks for all you do.

Just to add onto lior's suggestion of grants, has anyone considered this?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...86#post1401386

I've seen this a few times on here where someone says their doctor, nurse or therapist has pointed them to NMP.

This is a good selling point because we all know what the NHS are like about referrals, they won't easily do it unless they have reviewed where they are referring people too. So, I think things like this are a great indicator of the worth of these places, then there is the peer support evidence stuff out there and having recommendations from medical professionals shows they have faith that this place serves their patients needs.

Some charities have patrons and half of this is because it boosts their profile. I've worked at small businesses before that have purposely sought to have a Lord or Lady on the board just for appearances despite them taking next to no role in the business. (although they share legal responsibility as directors)

So sorry to hear about your troubles Nicola. I have just donated. It's quite a while since I came on here as my anxiety has been a lot better for the last year or two. Unfortunately I do now have other health issues. However, when I was at my worst I was on this wonderful site many times a day,every day, for a couple of years. Without it and the amazing help I got from so many people here, I don't know how I would have got through those terrible times. I would hate to see this site having to close down for lack of funding and depriving people of the brilliant support always given here.

Judy.

Have just seen this post. So sorry to hear about all this. This site has given me so much support over the past few years and I'm more than happy to donate!

Irish. x

I have a bonus due at the end of March and will happily make a donation. As been said before, if it were not for NMP, I seriously doubt I would be working.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information