I began taking Sertraline around two years ago. About four weeks ago I switched from taking them (100mg) in the evening to the morning as well as stopping my night dose (20mg) of propranolol. Around a week or so after I caught what I think was flu. Constantly sneezing/nose blowing for a couple of days which then sank into painful skin/bones. After lots of rest I did feel a lot better. About 4 days in I started feeling this ‘cloud’ come over me like I was in a dream when I wasn’t. It happened on/off until eventually it fully came down and it’s not left since.

It’s now been just over two weeks since I caught the bug and started feeling this way. I spoke to my DR on the phone this morning as I was feeling the way I felt when I used to be on the verge of a panic attack. The cloud is lifting very lightly then falls back down. My vision feels mixed up too (anxiety feeling too) and dizzy spells.
My DR said it could be a mix of the rest of the virus and the changing medication times.

It’s a horrible feeling and is obviously creating more anxiety. Which in turn is causing a lot of heartburn too. It’s a vicious cycle which brings on worries of brain tumours/strokes. I feel at times like I’m about to wake up, but I know I am not dreaming.

Any advice here would be much appreciated.
Thank you.