Hi everyone I'm new here ! Have had health anxiety all my life and now there are actually some things to worry about I am completely panicking (hence joining these forums!)

Ok so sore throat and loss of voice started approx 10 weeks ago after a 2 night stay in hospital with my very young baby who had bronchiolitis. I was given antibiotics a couple of weeks later when I still had the sore throat. These did nothing. I then noticed my right tonsil was swollen and had ulcers on it so went back to GP and they swabbed the tonsil - it was negative. Also had a blood test for glandular fever which was negative.
Week 7 of sore throat was put on Omeprazole incase it was silent reflux.. this has done nothing. Then more antibiotics given which I had to stop after 2 days as they made me feel sick and shakey.

So today 10 weeks on from first symptoms I still have a sore throat, voice is raspy, (think vocal cords are inflamed) I feel like i have an ulcer in my throat and can feel it when I swallow. My right tonsil is STILL swollen and I feel rubbish!
I've finally been referred to ENT but who knows how long this will take.

I've also just had treatment for abnormal cervical cells caused by HPV which I know can also occur in the throat so this is also a major worry too!

Thanks for reading if you got this far !!