Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Internal body tremors

Re: Internal body tremors

I understand because the feelings are horrible and the symptoms are scary but it’s very strange we both feel the same and are anxious/beside ourselves with worry. Just woken up now with a vibrating\shaking and it was a particularly bad day for me yesterday with regard to anxiety and stress so I’m going to start keeping a diary and see if the symptoms get worse when I’ve been more stressed because I definitely know yesterday was one of those days. Best of luck to you too and if I see a neurologist before you I’ll update and let you know how I got on.

Is it possible you've just become aware of the Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon? In that case, what you're seeing is white blood cells moving through the retinal vasculature. Entirely normal.

Quote Originally Posted by melfish View Post
    Is it possible you've just become aware of the Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon? In that case, what you're seeing is white blood cells moving through the retinal vasculature. Entirely normal.
    Hi no i have read up on that and dont think its that,its like millions of black cells clumped together then dispersing there seperate ways it is really weird it is in both eyes if i kook at a white wall i can see millions of them,my vision has also gone fuzzy and feel like theres a constant light flickering in my visioin.also both ears are blocked and i think this is causin my head to tremor.im at a loss i really dont know what to do i have seen countless doctors countless opthamologists all have said nothing but stress and anxiety and cant find a problem with ny eyes.im waiting on an mri scan and have a neuro appointment in april but i feel its getting worse each day and im totally convinced i have a tumour especially with these visual problems in both eyes

Potter Tumor is supposed to have alot of other symptoms and not supposed to give you problem with ur both eyes. Just try to relax and believe in ur doctors

Quote Originally Posted by usman081 View Post
    Potter Tumor is supposed to have alot of other symptoms and not supposed to give you problem with ur both eyes. Just try to relax and believe in ur doctors
    Hello mate hope your well,i do have other symptoms,constant twitching in left hand with finger jerks,tremor in head,dizziness and weakness in legs and sickness(althought that only started when i took sertraline).im pretty sure brain tumours can affect both eyes if anyone has ever heard of millions of cell like dots in vision with blurryness and light flickering id like to hear it,it literally looks like theres millions of bugs in my field vision it IS WEIRD.I cant see anything else other than a tumour causing this

Tumours aren't shrinking violets.

You're really poorly if you have a brain tumour. Like shocking headaches, seizures, CONSTANT nausea and vomiting.

You don't have these.

You don't have a brain tumour. This will take time but you will realise it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Colicab85 View Post
    Tumours aren't shrinking violets.

You're really poorly if you have a brain tumour. Like shocking headaches, seizures, CONSTANT nausea and vomiting.

You don't have these.

You don't have a brain tumour. This will take time but you will realise it soon.
    Thanks for the response,your right i dont have headaches sbd i dont have constant nausea as for seizures ive read you can have minor ones like a simple muscle jerk which i am havin with my finger and head,i am seriously stressed out right now thesd visual symptoms are scary

Quote Originally Posted by Potter86 View Post
    Thanks for the response,your right i dont have headaches sbd i dont have constant nausea as for seizures ive read you can have minor ones like a simple muscle jerk which i am havin with my finger and head,i am seriously stressed out right now thesd visual symptoms are scary
    Stop reading rubbish then?

Brain tumours cause Epilepsy! You know what epilepsy is, and what it does? Causes people to have a variety of types of seizures and stops you from being allowed to drive etc.

The finger twitches are anxiety muscle twitches, and almost certainly the same goes for your head.

Also, you've been feeling like this for at least 4 months but I'm sure its longer. Do you think after 4 months of a Brain Tumour growing, you'd be really ill now? We know the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colicab85 View Post
    Stop reading rubbish then?

Brain tumours cause Epilepsy! You know what epilepsy is, and what it does? Causes people to have a variety of types of seizures and stops you from being allowed to drive etc.

The finger twitches are anxiety muscle twitches, and almost certainly the same goes for your head.

Also, you've been feeling like this for at least 4 months but I'm sure its longer. Do you think after 4 months of a Brain Tumour growing, you'd be really ill now? We know the answer is yes.
    I read that off the cancer research website...can stress causd long term visual symptoms in both eyes?guess we will soon find out when i finslly have an mri

So after months of tying to explain my visual symptoms and opthamologists looking at me like im nuts likewise doctors i finally know what it is and it is visual snow static grainy vision.does anyone else suffer from this?ive read theres no cure,mine came on after months and months of stress and health anxiety.i also have clicking in the ears and ear fullness and dizziness,i still worry about ms or brain tumour but im glad i have put a name to the eye problems.has anyone had experiences of visual snow?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread Information