Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 25 July :(

Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 25 July :(

As a lot of you know I have been working really hard to beat my agoraphobia lately and am making sure I try to leave the house at least once a day even if it is just to drive the 10 minute journey to collect my eldest Ami from work.

Today was my youngests 11th birthday and this afternoon I decided i would suprise her and collect her from school, something I haven't felt able to do for months now.

A friend and I drove to the school and I thought bloody hell not sure I can do this now, but I so needed to, so I got out the car and walked to the school gate and into the playground. I looked at my phone and it said 7 minutes until the bell was due to ring for home time, 7 minutes is like 7 hours to someone who doesn't do waiting and doesn't do crowds or the outside lol.

2 friends saw me there and came over and both said 'bloody hell Trac who let you out' .............. ok so I have been a hermit for a while now lol.

Checks time on phone again just as bell rings and the kids all pile into the playground, woo nearly there ......................... well apart from Erin who does like to walk as slow as possible into the playground chatting away to her 2 friends she walks home with, I spotted her walking down and she hadn't noticed me then all of a sudden she looked up and stopped then looked again and just flew down the playground and threw her arms around me and with a huge smile on her face said 'wow well done mum, did you do this cause its my birthday and you wanted to suprise me' then she grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car, bloody hell did I feel good seeing the huge smile on her face when she saw me standing there.

Later on we went to burger king to collect dinner (Erins choice as it was her birthday) and I went in ordered, paid and waited for the food, well if I can do the school playground I can do burger king lol.

Over the next few weeks I have a lot coming up, I start a self esteem course on the 4th July, on the 5th July I have Erins end of year school show, hoping to go to the NMP meet up on the 8th July and then out for a birthday meal on the 13th July, so its kill or cure time for Trac and her agoraphobia from now on lol. I will let you know how all of these go.

But as for tonight I can't stop smiling and seeing the look on Erin's face and hearing how proud she was of me for doing something most mum's do everyday without thinking about it, but has taken me so long to finally achieve again.

Trac feels like she is definatley on her road to freedom and it feels bloody good.

Today I JFDI

Love

Trac xxxx

People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Re: Feel so proud of myself today

You go girl . I'm smiling from ear to ear. Sometimes I think our children appreciate the small things more when they don't take them for granted! I am so proud of you Trac and I know how much it meant for Erin to see you do this for her especially on her birthday. You have so much planned you will be in a whirl! Good luck for the future and let me know how the self esteem class goes, I might enroll in one of those. for you today.

Love,

Laura

that is brilliant big hugs to you

You can have a big squeeze from me Trac - well done matey!!

Piglet

Hi Trace

Wow yet another BIG achievement

Im so proud of you Trace , you have been trying so hard latley to beat your fears and have made some brilliant progress, you are definatley getting there matey . it always makes me so happy when i hear about your successes.

You keep up the good work and a MASSIVE WELL DONE for what you have achieved on Erins Birthday!

Hugs
    Andrea
    xxxxxxx

YOU GO Girl! WELL DONE

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HUN,

TAKE CARE,

LOVE PIP'S X X X X

oh wow!
    thats fantastic... well done you...
    and your littleun sounds really cool too... she knew how hard that was for you ...what a way to make her day special...
    then burger king afterwards... that is just so brilliant
    rach
    x

Erin certainly sussed you out!

That is a terrific and positive achievement hun and you every reason to be so proud of yourself

You have a lot coming up, so make sure you get plenty of You time before all these happenings.

Hope to see you on the 8th.

Hugs

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/
    http://cornerhousewoking.org.uk/

http://www.pbase.com/clickaway

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Trac I'm so proud of you for doing this, well done bud! It must have been lovely to see Erin's reaction, it certainly made me smile. All of the events you've lined up shows how much courage and strength you have. I hope they all go well and will be thinking about you each time.

Take care,

Well done Trac YOU GO GIRL!!! . What an achievement just have to keep doing it now you will get there.

Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information