Thread: Depersonalization or something else?

Depersonalization or something else?

Hello,
    I cant tell if this is Dp or not. I always feel like I am watching myself, whatever i am doing, rather than actually doing it. I feel like I am witnessing all the things i am doing. Its uncomfortable because it feels like I'm not actually alive. It feels like there is something in between me and reality. Also, no matter what i am doing, it always feels like I should be doing something else. Like I can't really enjoy the little things because it feels like I have somewhere else to be. Like I have to run somewhere.
    Thanks,
    Megan

Re: Depersonalization or something else?

I look at this from time to time to remember that my feelings are just DP/DR.... It helps me believe that it is that and nothing else and can't hurt me.... but yes sounds like dp/dr to me

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information