Thread: Go to the Emergency Room or not?

Go to the Emergency Room or not?

Okay, I'm having an awful night.. I had to leave home for the night because my mom's boyfriend is the and I don't feel safe with him in the house. Anyway I'm T a friends can't sleep. Everytime I shut my eyes I have bizare thoughts that keep me up. I drift off and wake up in a panic. My lower back really hurts and I think it might he constipation but it makes me think my kidneys are failing. I'm so depressed and don't know what to do. This has been happening way to often.

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

Also pretty bad muscle spasms in my legs l

Re: Go to the Emergency Room or not?

Hi,

Sorry you're having it bad, it sounds like anxiety symptoms and stress are taking there toll. Lower back pain could be numerous things, unless it is debilitating to the point you cannot handle the pain then this doesn't sound fit for a trip to the emergency room.

Try some gentle stretches and different positions to ease the back pain, also painkillers if needs be. If you think you have constipation it may help to massage the lower back area and stomach as well as drinking water.

Is there another reason for thinking your kidneys are failing asides from the back pain?

Muscle spasms/twitches in the leg are quite common especially at night, do they tend to stop when you use them i.e get up and walk around and do you notice them more when still?

Re: Go to the Emergency Room or not?

It's just that everything feels like it's at a breaking point. I can't sleep.. That's the big thing and now the sun is coming up. Everything just feels like complete hell and nobody (my mom especially) understands that certain things they do can just completely ruin my night/week because I'll have non stop panic over it

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

I've even took 2 .5 klonopins earlier and another one now and still can't stop

Thread Information