Thread: Really disappointed with Psychologist!!!

Really disappointed with Psychologist!!!

So, thus far I've had two sessions of CBT, both lasting 1 hour. For the entire time, it has just been me talking. The second visit, I was actually doing a whole lot better on my own, and all my Psychologist told me, was that it was good, but I also noticed that she was falling asleep while I was talking. I already cancelled my appointment for this past Tuesday, but I'm thinking about cancelling all my other appointments and stop going altogether. Perhaps I'll try another psychologist, because this one wasn't useful.

Re: Really disappointed with Psychologist!!!

You need to discuss the problems you are having either with the Psychologist you saw or with the coordinator.

Perhaps she was letting you talk all the time so you could get everything that was bothering you out of your subconscious and in to your conscious mind, so you can formulate your own recovery.

Sleeping on the job is just not acceptable though, why not get an email address for the lady and send her a message detailing your concerns.

BobbyDog

Thread Information