Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: spot on vagina (women only)

spot on vagina (women only)

hi there, this is kinda embarrassing but anyway i have found this spot/pimple thing on my vagina and i'm so worried about it and that it may be cancerous. anything to worry about? please reply ASAP, i'm very worried.
    Luv Louise

Re: spot on vagina (women only)

I wouldn't be too concerned hun. I tend not to worry about things that are on the outside of my body. It could be a boil/ingrown hair which has caused the bump. Try not to worry too much, and keep an eye on it.

I would bet that it goes away soon. Try soaking in a bath, and see if that helps. Big to you.

okay thanks, i'm still slightly worried though coz its kinda inside vagina, it's not really on the top of it. could it still just be a spot?
    please reply

Are you sure it's not your cervix? Seriously, we can feel our cervix....I know it sounds weird, but it's true.

Where is it? Does it hurt? Do you have any other symptoms?

i can't really describe where it is, it's just under flappy bit of vagina, it's fairly small, doesn't hurt and not itchy or anything.

Not sure where exactly it is. If you are sexually active maybe it got irritated. Try not to worry...if you are really concerned you can always go get it checked out. That will definitely put you more at ease.

hiya hun dont worry about this spot being cancer its very very doubtful. you need to remember that the vagina is a warm moist area and will get a few spots /pimples from time to time. why dont you get a hand mirror and have a look at it to see if it has a head on it like spots do. even if it dont thats fine. stick to cotten knickers and loose fitting trousers untill this has gone. if it gets larger or more appear just pop to ur docs for some thrush cream as it may also be the start of that.
    take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a very similiar thing recently, i worried my self sick for a couple of weeks until i decided enough was enough and went to the doctors. It took her 2 seconds to say its just a harmless skin tag that you can get anywhere on the body, she knows i suffer from health anxiety so she assured me it was totally harmless and would never turn into anything sinister and it was just one of things that you get more of as you get older.
    I am so glad i went now as its one less thing to worry about until the next thing comes along.
    Take care
    Helen
    -x-

I would go to the doctors and have it checked out if it doesn't go.

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

I bet its eithe ran ingrown hair or a harmless cyst - i recently had a varicose vein in there when i was pregnant -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information